A Musician may perform music as part of their job, or they may teach music practice and theory, compose music for performers or for use as a television or film soundtrack. There are a range of opportunities open to those with the ability to write, read and perform music.
General tasks of a Musician include:
- performing in live or recorded environments, either solo or with accompaniment
- practising regularly
- maintaining and tuning an instrument and associated equipment
- handling administrative duties, including arranging performance spaces, rehearsal spaces, the recruitment of freelance musicians and the hiring and transport of equipment
- delivering lectures and tutorials to students
- travelling locally or internationally to deliver education or to perform
- composing soundtracks to films or television
- composing or performing live accompaniments to events such as official openings, ceremonies, religious functions, fashion shows or festival events
IS MY CV can help you create an outstanding Musician, cover letter and resume.