Integration Aides and Teacher Aides play an important role in supporting teachers and education professionals to work effectively with disabled children, children who come from a troubled background or those who struggle with language and communication skills.
Integration Aides and Teacher Aides have strong knowledge and skills in inclusive learning practices for children in need.
The duties of an Integration Aide and a Teacher Aide may include:
- assisting teachers to implement inclusive educational practices
- improving attitudes towards disability in the school environment
- understanding the impact of disabilities upon learning and social development
- implementing effective development and learning policies
- implementing behaviour management strategies
- assessing the effectiveness of curriculum and teaching methods in the classroom
- liaising with teachers, administrators and families to assess needs and to report on a child’s progress and development
IS MY CV can help you create an outstanding Integration Aide, cover letter and resume.