A Statistician applies mathematical and statistical theory and methods to collect, organise, interpret and report on numerical data. Statisticians work across a variety of environments and may specialise in particular areas, such as agri-business or economics.
Typical duties of a Statistician include:
- reporting on statistical analyses, including graphs, charts and tables
- process data for statistical modelling and computer-aided analysis
- identify causal relationships and trends in data
- evaluate the validity, relevance, accuracy and efficiency of statistical methods
- designing research projects that apply scientific techniques to gain valid data
- research particular fields to which statistical methods are being applied to ensure the optimal methods are applied and the results relevant
IS MY CV can help you create an outstanding Fund Manager, cover letter and resume.