Pediatricians provide care from birth to early adulthood. Pediatricians are specialists in the health of infants, children, and teenagers. They provide diagnosis and treatment for a variety of ailments specific to young people. Pediatrician’s jobs require working with health care workers, such as nurses and other physicians, to assess and treat children.
Pediatrician jobs involve treating illnesses that are common to children from minor injuries, infectious diseases, to immunisations. Pediatricians may choose to specialise in serious medical conditions and pediatric surgery, treating autoimmune diseases or serious chronic ailments.
Pediatricians perform vaccinations, general health exams, and treatments for an array of minor ailments and injuries.
Pediatrician jobs include:
- advice to patients, parents or guardians concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention
- record and maintain patient medical history, reports, and examination results
- assessing a patients growth and development
- monitor patients' condition and progress and evaluate treatments as necessary
- prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication
- refer patient to specialist or other practitioners when necessary
- provide consulting services to other physicians
IS MY CV can help you create an outstanding Pediatrician cover letter and resume.