Surgeons specialise in the treatment of injury, disease, and deformity through operations. Using various speciality instruments, and with patients under anesthesia, a Surgeon corrects physical deformities, repairs bone and tissue after injuries, or performs preventive surgeries on patients with debilitating diseases or disorders. Although a large number perform general surgery, many Surgeons choose to specialize in a specific area.
Surgeons may specialise in:
- orthopedic surgery
- neurological surgery
- cardiovascular surgery
- plastic or reconstructive surgery
A Surgeon’s Jobs include:
- examining patients
- performing and interpreting diagnostic tests
- counselling patients on preventive health care
- recording patients history and treatment
- consultation with patients and family
- working with physicians, nurses, and other health are professionals
IS MY CV can help you create an outstanding Surgeon cover letter and resume.