A Medical Administrators is responsible for the day to day running of a health care institution, whether it is a private clinic or a major hospital. A Medical Administrators is also responsible for the recruitment and retention strategies employed, the quality assurance processes, budget and all marketing and communication activities.
The day-to-day tasks of a Medical Administrator may include:
- preparing annual funding estimates and allocating budgets
- evaluating health service delivery and ensuring patients receive the care they deserve
- attending meetings, seminars and events on behalf of the institution
- manage external contractors including cleaners, building and maintenance staff
- liaise with medical and nursing staff
- develop and implement policies and procedures
- ensure that staff receive the training and information needed to provide high quality service
IS MY CV can help you create an outstanding Medical Administrator cover letter and resume.