A Solution Architect is an IT professional who designs computer systems, networks, applications and user interfaces according to business specifications.
Solution Architect require a Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum qualification in the fields of information systems, computer science, information technology or related discipline.
Typical duties of a Solution Architect include:
- performing system and network modelling
- designing IT solutions that meet business specifications and budget guidelines
- researching software and hardware products
- liaising with customers to understand their requirements
- translating customer business requirements to software and hardware engineers, developers and network administrators
- analysing current technology infrastructure to measure how effective it is in supporting the business objectives of clients
- testing systems to ensure optimal functionality
- carrying out product or system upgrades
IS MY CV can help you create an outstanding Solution Architect cover letter and resume.