A Test Analyst plays an essential role in determining the meaning of test result data within the information technology industry, primarily. Generally, a Test Analyst works within a larger team where staff members may be assigned various analyst and tester roles.
A Test Analyst may undertake the following tasks:
- identifying the target test objectives to be evaluated
- defining the appropriate tests required
- gathering and organising test data
- evaluating the results according to the initial objectives
A Test Analyst requires the following skills:
- good analytical ability
- attention to detail and determination
- knowledge of common software failures and faults
- knowledge of the system or application being tested
- logical approach to tasks
IS MY CV can help you create an outstanding Test Analyst cover letter and resume.