It is a Mortgage Brokers role to mediate between a buyer and seller.
Mortgage Brokers sell mortgage loans on behalf of individuals or businesses. Though banks and other lenders used to sell their own products, increasing competitiveness in the mortgage market has lead to an increase in demand for Mortgage Brokers.
Typical tasks of a Mortgage Broker include:
- assessment of borrowers’ circumstances, including their credit history and affordability
- assessing the market to identify the optimal mortgage product for a client
- applying for a lenders agreement
- gathering all requisite documentation (payslips, bank statements, etc.)
- completing a lender application form
- explaining all legal disclosures
IS MY CV can help you create an outstanding Mortgage Broker cover letter and resume.