A Receptionist at a Real Estate agent is the first contact the public has with the organisation. They must be polite, helpful and responsive in order to enhance the reputation of their employer. This is a busy and varied role, dealing with agents, landowners, renters, maintenance contractors and homebuyers. Enquiries will be dealt with over the phone, in person and via email and online means.
A Real Estates Receptionist will require good computer skills, fast and accurate typing ability, articulate communication skills, ability to prioritise and handle a fast-paced office environment.
The Receptionist will be responsible for assisting the sales team to research the property market, market properties in print and online, and engage in administrative tasks including email notifications and process of payments.
Daily duties may include:
- using office equipment such as photocopiers, fax machines, switchboards and online record management
- handling confidential information, including rental applications and copies of personal identification documents
- receiving and processing incoming and outgoing mail
- liaising with Property Managers and Real Estate Salespeople regarding their office
- organising travel arrangements, conferences, meetings and social functions
- auditing and purchasing office supplies
IS MY CV can help you create an outstanding Receptionist Real Estate cover letter and resume.